revi: The Lake House (2006)


Revi este filme. E voltei a chorar.
Por causa da Banda Sonora, por causa do livro da Jane Austen, por causa de Barcelona e da história da luz da cidade, por causa da história que é de cortar a respiração. 


Kate: Now, tell me did you or did you not write each other?
Kate's Mother: To your father?
Kate: No, Clark Gable.
Girl Patient: My mom's last boyfriend was bald. He was nice, but she didn't marry him. Kate: No? Girl Patient: There's always something better coming around the corner. That's what she says...
Kate: If she's not careful, she can spend her whole life waiting.
Alex: How's your sunset?
Kate: It's perfect.
Alex: I only wish you were here to share it with me.


uma das músicas do filme, que adoro...

2 comments:

  1. Eu só ainda vi uma vez....por acaso tenho dvd aqui por casa....também chorei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chick flicks...

    Yep I love'em... :)

    a @ L, A

    ReplyDelete