O ano passado coloquei cá a banda sonora que todos os apreciadores e não apreciadores do dia deveriam ouvir.
Este ano, e como vou a um concerto, deixo aqui uma lista com sugestões de actividades, que discretamente roubei à "antiga" S., a fazer neste e em todos os restantes dias do ano. :)
1. Watch the sunset together.
2. Take showers together.
3. Back rubs/massages.
4. Listen to classical music and cuddle in the dark or w/blacklight.
5. French Kiss.
6. Hold her w/ hands inside the back of her shirt.
7. Whisper to each other.
8. Cook for each other
9. Skinny dip.
10. Make out in the rain.
11. Dress each other.
12. Undress each other.
13. Kiss every part of their body.
14. Hold hands.
15. Sleep together. (Actually sleep with each other, not sex)
16. One word: Foreplay
17. Sit and talk in just underwear.
18. Buy gifts for each other.
20. Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you are together.
21. Wear his clothes.
22. Find a nice secluded place to lie and watch the stars.
23. Incense/candles/oils/blacklights and music make great for sex (cuddling)
24. Kiss at every chance you get.
25. Don't wear underwear and let them find out.
26. Kinky is bad, Blindfolds are good.
27. Lightly kiss their collarbone and their jawbone just below the ear, then whisper I love you.
28. Bubble baths.
29. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
30. Make love.
31. Write poetry for each other.
32. Kiss/smell her hair.
33. Hugs are the universal medicine.
34. Say I love you, only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.
35. Give random gifts of flowers/candy/poetry etc.
36. Tell her that she's the only girl you ever want. Don't lie.
37. Spend every second possible together.
38. Tell her that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to. And mean it.
39. Look into each other's eyes.
40. Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her,and kiss her lightly.
41. Talk to each other using only body language and your eyes.
42. When in public, only flirt w/ each other.
43. Walk behind her and put your hands in her front pockets.
44. Put love notes in their pockets when they aren't looking.
45. Clothes are no fun.
46. Buy her a ring.
47. Keep one of her bras somewhere where you see it everyday.
48. Sing to each other.
49. Read to each other.
50. PDA = Public Display of Affection.
51. Take advantage of any time alone together.
52. Tell her about how you answered every question in math with her name.
53. Draw. (If you can)
54. Let her sit on your lap.
55. Go hiking and camp out together in the woods or on a mountain.
56. Lips were made for kissing. So were eyes, and fingers,and cheeks,and collarbones, and hands,and ears.
57. Kiss her stomach.
58. Always hold her around her hips/sides.
59. Guys like half-shirts.
60. Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.
61. Spaghetti (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)
62. Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.
63. Unless you can feel their heart beating, you aren't close enough.
64. Dance together.
65. Sit in front of a roaring fire and make out/make love.
66. love the way a girl looks right after she's fallen asleep with her head in lap.
67. Carry her to bed.
68. Waterbeds are fun.
69. You figure it out.
70. Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.
71. Break every one of your parent's relationship rules for them.
72. Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes
73. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.
74. Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.
75. Remember your dreams and tell her about them.
76. Ride your bike 8 miles just to see them for a few hours.
77. Ride home and call them.
78. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.
79. Somehow incorporate them into any kind of religion or worship you have.
80. Be Prince Charming to her parents. (Brownie Points)
81. Act out mutual fantasies together. (Not necessarily sexual)
82. Brush her hair out of her face for her.
83. Stay up all night to think of 101 ways to be sweet to them.
84. Hang out with his/her friends. (more brownie points)
85. Go to church/pray/worship together.
86. Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.
87. Cuddle together under a full moon on a clear night.
88. Learn from each other and don't make the same mistake twice.
89. Everyone deserves a second chance.
90. Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.
91. Make sacrifices for each other.
92. Really love each other, or don't stay together.
93. Write a fictional story about how you met/fell in love, etc. and give it to them.
94. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren't thinking about them, and make sure they know it.
95. Love yourself before you love anyone else.
96. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.
97. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
98. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.
99. Sleep naked together.
100. Stand up for them when someone talks trash.
101. Never forget the kiss goodnight. And always remember to say, “Sweet dreams.”
Confúcio disse: "If you want to know a civilization, you should listen to its music. " Music can reveal everything about a place.
É desta forma que começa este documentário sobre a música que se produz em Istambul.
Idealizado e realizado por Fatih Akin, o documentário transporta-nos para um passeio pelas ruas da cidade com uma banda sonora digna de registo, conseguindo identificar as verdadeiras origens, e as influências asiáticas e europeias que a cidade sofre.
Altamente recomendável a qualquer musicodependente.
A mala acima foi a pior compra que fiz dos últimos tempos. Achei-a bonita, com espaço para arrumação e até funcional graças ao saco de arrumação que vem com ela.
Mas depois, no dia-a-dia, as razões que me levaram a concluir que devíamos ter tempo para testar este tipo de mala, são:
- o saco de arrumação é pequeno, diria que é 1/3 da altura da mala;
- Pensei que com o saco de arrumação, o facto de não ter forro não seria problema, mas enganei-me. Por não estar forrada, sujo sempre a manga do casaco/blusa quando meto a mão na mala à procura de algo;
- por ter um saco de arrumação sem divisões para organizar seja o que for, ando sempre louca à procura, lá no fundo... das chaves, da carteira, do telemóvel, e até já cheguei a pensar que tinha perdido o passe.
É bonita... mas pouco prática. :(