I don't know which way I'm going


(...)
Steal my heart and hold my tongue.

I feel my time, my time has come.

Let me in, unlock the door.

I've never felt this way before.

(...)


I can't say that I have never felt this way before. It's the moment; the circumstances that make me say: I do feel it but I just feel it different.

I’m not that little 17 year old girl that just had just discovered what is to have a boyfriend or a relationship.
I’m, also, not that 20thish girl that felt in love with a boy whishing that he could became the man of her life.


I don’t believe in words.
I don’t believe that love is part of the choices I have made. It came straight to me.

I don’t believe that love won’t hurt me again. It’s my karma.

I don’t believe that I am going to find my soul mate. Because, there is no such thing.

I don’t believe in happily forever.

I don’t believe that you are the only thing that I want.


I just believe that you are that thing that I need. At this moment you really are.

My life is this moment.

With you I have stopped wondering about what maybe. I just had.
I am not afraid, anymore, of being me and you make me laugh and smile all the time. You make me happy and there are no reasons, no expectations. Just revelations.


I can't buy happiness, but you can certainly charge on me the last days I have spent with you.

Sometimes it feels like I don't really know what’s going on, but one thing is for sure I am having a great time with you.

Who I am now, it's who I am now. I'm not static.

No comments:

Post a Comment