Ano 2008: Top 5 Filmes

Top dos Filmes que me marcaram este ano:

01. The Bucket List
02. Lars and The Real Girl
03. Into the Wild
04. Kung fu Panda
05. My blueberry nights
06. Dan in real life
07. Bienvenue Chez Les Ch'tis
08. The Hottest State
09. Burn After Reading


Favourites quote of the year:
  • "What did we learn? Uh... Not to do it again. I don't know what the fuck it is we *did*, but..." (in Burn After Reading)
  • "You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present" (in Kung Fu Panda)
  • "Dear Jeremy, "in the last few days, i've been learning how to not trust people, and i'm glad I failed. Sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror, to define us and tell us who we are. And each reflection makes me like myself a little more. Elizabeth"
  • Marie: You don't have to smile.
    Dan Burns: It's better than the alternative (in Dan in Real Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment